New Blogs from Gulex
First of all, the hydraulic circuit must be depressurized, otherwise when we loosen the oil pipe joint connected to the hydraulic cylinder, the low-pressure oil in the circuit will be sprayed out quickly. Professional industrial hydraulic cylinders manufacturers suggest that when the hydraulic circuit is depressurized, first loosen the handwheel or pressure adjustment screw at the relief valve, etc. to unload the pressure oil, then cut off the power supply or energy, and stop the hydraulic transportation.
Preset conditions before and after disassembly to prevent the parts of the hydraulic cylinder from being purified by surrounding dust and impurities. For example, disassembly should be done in a clean environment as much as possible; after disassembly, all hydraulic components should be covered with plastic sheets, not cotton sheets or other things.
To avoid bending or deformation of slender parts such as piston rods, use skids to balance the pipe machine when it is set aside. Avoid damage to the top thread of the piston rod, the thread of the oil port, the outer surface of the piston rod, the inner wall of the cylinder liner, etc. during disassembly. All parts must be carefully cleaned before disassembly. After the hydraulic cylinder is disassembled, it is necessary to review carefully to determine which parts can continue to be used, which parts can be repaired and reused, and which parts must be replaced.
Disassembly should be done in sequence. Due to the different structures and sizes of various hydraulic cylinders, the disassembly sequence is slightly different. When it is difficult to pull out the piston and piston rod, do not pull it out forcibly, and dismantle it after finding out the reason.
The main parameters of the hydraulic cylinder include pressure flow specifications, model specifications, piston stroke, sports fitness speed, high sliding door efficiency and hydraulic cylinder power transformers.
1. All parts must be carefully cleaned before assembly.
2. A special wrench should be used when tightening the threaded connection, and the torque should meet the standard requirements.
3. After the piston and the piston rod are assembled, try to measure whether their coaxiality and straightness over the entire length are out of tolerance.
4. After assembly, there should be no blockage and uneven resistance when the piston assembly moves.
5. When the hydraulic cylinder is installed on the main engine, a sealing ring must be added between the oil inlet and outlet joints and fastened to prevent oil leakage.
1. Corresponding packaging should be added during storage and transportation of the hydraulic cylinder, and the connecting surface of the oil port and the exposed part of the piston rod should be protected and assembled.
2. It should be stable during storage and transportation to avoid bumps.
3. When lifting, it should be tied firmly to avoid falling.
New Blogs from Gulex