New Blogs from Gulex
1. The strength of the hydraulic cylinder seal is selected from 92 degrees to 97 degrees. The higher the working pressure of the hydraulic cylinder, the greater the strength of the hydraulic seal.
2. The angular velocity of the lip of the seal must be considered as 0.5 m/s.
3. Most stainless steel hydraulic cylinders manufacturersc suggest that the temperature of -30 ℃ ~ 110 ℃ must be considered for the high temperature resistance of the seal. Since the temperature of the lip surface of hydraulic seals is higher than the temperature of gear oil, the selection of hydraulic seals must be heat-resistant to 110°C; and the average temperature in some areas is around -30°C, so the selection of hydraulic seals must be resistant to cold- 30°C.
4. To choose special hydraulic seals, such as shaft sealing, only the special hydraulic seals for shafts are selected. For the sealing performance of the piston rod, only the special hydraulic seal for the piston rod can be selected, and the dual-use hydraulic seal for the shaft and the piston rod cannot be selected.
Because the total width of the bottom end of the dual-purpose hydraulic seal is lower than the total width of the bottom end of the special-purpose hydraulic seal. When the hydraulic cylinder is under high pressure, the bottom end of the dual-purpose hydraulic seal has a large amount of deformation, and the special-purpose hydraulic seal has a wider bottom end under the same working pressure, and the reduced deformation amount is small, and the probability of being squeezed by the hydraulic cylinder is reduced.
1. The custom forged parts filter of the hydraulic cylinder is blocked by dirt and cannot filter oil: use clean cleaning oil to remove the dirt from the filter.
2. The oil level is insufficient, the oil suction position is too high, and the oil suction pipe is exposed to the oil surface: add oil to the oil mark level and lower the oil suction position.
3. There are no paper pads on both sides of the hydraulic pump body and the pump cover; the pump body and the pump cover are not vertically sealed: air is sucked in during rotation: paper pads are added between the pump body and the pump cover; the pump body is ground on a flat plate with emery, Make the vertical error between the pump body and the pump cover not more than 0.005mm, and tighten the connection between the pump body and the pump cover, and there should be no leakage.
4. The driving shaft of the hydraulic cylinder and the hydraulic cylinder motor coupling are not concentric, and there is twisting friction: adjust the concentricity of the pump and the motor coupling so that the error does not exceed 0.2 mm.
5. The meshing precision of the hydraulic cylinder transmission gear is insufficient: the grinding gear reaches the gear meshing precision.
6. The oil seal skeleton of the hydraulic cylinder shaft falls off, and the pump body is not sealed: replace the qualified pump shaft oil seal.
New Blogs from Gulex