New Blogs from Gulex
Product: hydraulic cylinder end cap
Application: hydraulic cylinder
Place of origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
Material: C45, 20, ASTM A216 70-36 grade WCB
Process: die mold forged, forging + CNC machining,
Surface treatment: anti-rust oil or painting
Surface roughness: 12.5Ra
Sample lead-time: 3-8 weeks
Heat treatment: normalizing, quenching, tempering and annealing
Hydraulic cylinder end cap is also known as “blind end”. Because hydraulic cylinder end cap is inside the cylinder barrel and not exposed to daylight, hence the name. This part encloses the pressure chamber from one end of the hydraulic cylinder. The cylinder head has the option for an integrated rod sealing arrangement or an option for a seal gland.
Customized drawings are accepted
Standards: ASTM, AISI, ANSI, AWS, ASME, AB, SAE, API, BS, CAS, JIS and DIN
Packing: seaworthy packing or as per clients' requirements
1. Hydraulic cylinder end cap is the component connect the cylinder rod and the other equipment, the cylinder loading output bears on it.
2. Forged in 1000°C , One or two step forging create an accurate profile.
3. CNC machining guarantee the dimensions.
4. More than 200 kind of end caps for options, can fit on different hydraulic cylinders.
5. Big customer long-term corporation experience
6. Strictly quality control and timely delivery guaranteed
7. Trial or small orders are accepted.
The forged hydraulic cylinder end cap used on different type of cylinders, strong and durable.
The precision forging process of hydraulic cylinder end cap can guarantee the material without defect inside the parts.
We can provide machined hydraulic cylinder end caps according to customer’s drawings.
Forging is a process method that uses forging machinery to exert pressure on metal blanks, causing them to create plastic deformation to obtain forgings with certain mechanical properties, certain shapes and sizes. By forging can eliminate the metal in the smelting process of the casting state loose and other defects, optimize the microstructure, and because of the preservation of complete metal streamlined, forging mechanical properties are generally better than the same material castings
Complete form to get your price puote！
New Blogs from Gulex