New Blogs from Gulex
The hydraulic cylinders will immediately increase the roughness from Ra6.3 to Ra2.4~Ra0.2 when the extrusion molding process is carried out. Moreover, it has high productivity, and some product workpieces can be carried out in a few minutes or seconds; extrusion molding production and processing can also solve some critical problems that are not easy to complete in the current processing methods. For example, the production and processing of super-large engine blocks. In addition, such as the excavator hydraulic cylinder, it is also suitable for the casting and rolling production of extra-small round holes or the casting and rolling production and processing of some materials.
The hydraulic power cylinders have a wide range of applications after extrusion molding production and processing and can be used in various and small factories. No matter from the perspective of production and processing quality, productivity, product cost, etc., extrusion molding production and processing are all relatively excellent production and processing methods. At some levels, it can completely replace finishing, grinding, honing, and other finishing production processes, ensuring the quality of hydraulic cylinder machinery and equipment.
So, what are the preparations for dismantling the hydraulic cylinder?
1. Before dismantling the hydraulic cylinder, the control circuit of the hydraulic machine should be used to release the pressure. Otherwise, when the oil pipeline connected to the hydraulic cylinder is unscrewed, the high-pressure oil in the control circuit will be sprayed out rapidly.
2. When dismantling the hydraulic cylinder, it is necessary to prevent damage to the outer thread of the top of the hydraulic cylinder, the outer thread of the oil hole, the surface of the hydraulic cylinder, the inner cavity of the cylinder liner, etc. In order to better prevent bending or deformation of long and thin parts such as hydraulic power cylinders, cushion blocks are used to support balance when placing.
3. Because of the different structures and sizes of various hydraulic power cylinders, the disassembly are also slightly different. Generally, the hydraulic oil in the second chamber of the hydraulic cylinder is drained, and then the cylinder head is disassembled and assembled, and then the piston rod and the hydraulic cylinder are disassembled.
4. Before and after the dismantling the hydraulic power cylinder, try to create an inventive standard to prevent the parts of the hydraulic cylinder from being polluted by the surrounding dust and residue environment.
5. After the hydraulic cylinder is dismantled, it must be carefully inspected, so that there is no doubt which parts can be reused, which parts can be used after repair, and which parts must be replaced.
6. Before installing the hydraulic power cylinder, all parts must be carefully cleaned.
7. The hydraulic cylinders should be properly installed in the airtightness of each part of the equipment.
8. The external thread connection of the custom metal forgings should be tightened with a special wrench, and the torque should meet the requirements of the standard.
9. After the piston rod and the hydraulic cylinder are installed, try to measure whether their parallelism can deviate from the parallelism on the overall length.
10. After the hydraulic cylinder is installed, there should be no sense of conduction block and uneven frictional resistance when the piston rod moves.
11. When the hydraulic cylinder is connected to the server, a sealing ring must be added to the connection head of the oil inlet and outlet and tightened well to prevent oil leakage.
12. After the hydraulic cylinder is installed as required, several repeated movements should be terminated under the condition of bottom pressure to clean the main cylinder body.
New Blogs from Gulex