New Blogs from Gulex
1. The working principle and structure of double-rod piston hydraulic cylinder
(1) The assembly of the cylinder. The custom made hydraulic cylinders assembly consists of the cylinder barrel, cylinder head, and guide sleeve, among other components.
(2) The assembly of the piston. The piston, piston rod, and connecting pieces, among other things, make up the piston assembly.
(3) A device for sealing. Internal leakage occurs when oil leaks from a hydraulic power cylinder's high-pressure chamber to the low-pressure chamber. External leakage occurs when oil leaks from a hydraulic cylinder's high-pressure chamber to the low-pressure chamber.
(4) A cushioning device is a device that is used to cushion the impact. The purpose of a hydraulic power cylinder cushioning device is to prevent the piston from striking the cylinder head at the conclusion of the stroke due to inertia force and cylinder head impact.
(5) Exhaust system. The air will leak into the Hydraulic system during installation or after a lengthy period of downtime, mixing with the fluid. The presence of this air will cause the piston movement to crawl, causing vibration and noise, and adversely affecting the Hydraulic system's regular operation.
2. Principle of operation and construction of the single rod piston type hydraulic power cylinder forged metal products
(1) Double acting single rod piston type hydraulic cylinder.
(2) Single-acting single rod piston type hydraulic cylinder.
The working surface of the hydraulic power cylinder is the plunger end, which is exposed to oil pressure. Because the plunger is directed by the cylinder head's guide sleeve, there is a gap between the inner wall of the cylinder and the plunger that prevents direct contact. As a result, the inner wall of the cylinder does not need to be machined or only requires rough machining, making manufacture easier. This is especially useful for long stroke applications, where the precision of the guide sleeve and sealing device component of the inner wall must be assured. Furthermore, because the plunger cylinder plunger is normally thick, horizontal installation will cause the plunger to sag owing to self-weight and sagging, producing one-way wear of the guide sleeve and seal ring, resulting in the plunger becoming hollow.
The rotating hydraulic power cylinder, sometimes known as the oscillating hydraulic motor, is another name for the oscillating hydraulic cylinder. Clamping devices, feeding devices, indexing devices, and systems requiring periodic feeds all employ it.
1. Pressurized hydraulic cylinder
Booster is another name for a pressurized hydraulic cylinder as one of custom forged parts. In a hydraulic system, the entire system requires low pressure, but the local area requires high pressure. To avoid using a high-pressure pump, a booster hydraulic cylinder and a low pressure high-flow pump are typically used to convert the output oil pressure to high pressure. This is only partially high pressure, and the entire hydraulic system for adjusting the pressure is small, resulting in less power loss.
2. Telescopic hydraulic cylinder
A multi-cylinder is a telescopic hydraulic cylinder that is made up of two or more piston hydraulic cylinder sets. This sort of hydraulic cylinder may achieve a long stroke by extending and retracting the pistons at each level in turn, resulting in a hydraulic cylinder with a very small axial size, which is commonly employed in lifting and transport vehicles.
3. Series hydraulic cylinder
When the length of the hydraulic cylinder is not limited but the diameter is, you can utilize a sequence of hydraulic cylinders to construct a series hydraulic cylinder to achieve a bigger thrust.
New Blogs from Gulex